SKILLED CARE & REHABILITATION
The Joseph C. Scott Medical Center at Rydal Park offers furnished, all-private accommodations for individuals who require short- or long-term rehabilitation and nursing services. Our skilled nursing care programs are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and are certified by both Medicare and Medicaid.
The Rydal Park Medical Center features all-private rooms with private baths, where residents can recover in an environment in which the team is dedicated to meeting their needs efficiently, effectively and compassionately using a person-centered approach. Our entire team is trained in this philosophy, which involves guests and residents in their treatment and ensures that they help guide decisions about their care. Our goal is to help Rydal Park residents, as well as short-term guests from the greater community, return to being as active and independent as possible, as quickly as possible.
Skilled care services and amenities include:
- 94,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art rehab and nursing complex, complete with all-private and spacious accommodations
- Experienced skilled and compassionate nurses, therapists and supportive team members available 24/7
- Partnership with Abington Hospital–Jefferson Health
- Nurse practitioners and local physicians on-site
- Year-round heated hot tub and spa
- On-site wellness center, offering the services of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians and sub-specialists, as well as massage, chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional counseling and other holistic health services